ESHA is now QSHE (Abbr. for Quality, Safety, Health, Environment)
We would like to inform you about organizational and personnel changes in Operational Business Support with effect from 1 February, 2020. For reasons of cost efficiency and for becoming able to focus more intensively on digitization, it was decided to assign tasks and responsibilities differently in future. In short:
Renaming ESHA to QHSE
- Renaming: Current "ESHA & Regulatory Affairs" will in future integrate two areas of today's "Quality Management & Six Sigma" ("Quality Management" and "5S") and will become "QHSE & Product Stewardship" headed by Dr. Jörg Schappel.
- Dr. Martin Baumgartner will be responsible as "HSE & Regulatory Advisor".
- "Digitization" will be a new area headed by Astrid Geue, including "Digitization", "Six Sigma" and "KOpS".
- Dr. Anja Laqua's scope of responsibility will continue to include "Product Stewardship", with "REACH" being added. She will be supported by Manuel Huthmacher and Dr. Ramona Ronge.
- "Inline Analytics" will move from former "Quality Management & Six Sigma" to "E&I" headed by Elisabeth Wächter-Schäper.